• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Interesting the difference here comparing a similar situation for us last season where we wanted a game postponed (think it was Leicester game?) so that we could play our Euro match. PL didn't agree to it and we had to forfeit (only for the PL game to get postponed in the end anyway).
I thought it was Leicester who didn’t agree to moving it rather than the PL, but could be wrong?

Is there any rational reason why the Goons get this favour, when Spurs don't, other than the PL liking the Goons more than Spurs? I assume Levy is all over this.
Gotta ask Levy.
Not obvious if he fights for the club enough at the highest level.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Gotta ask Levy.
Not obvious if he fights for the club enough at the highest level.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

He is hugely respected and feared at the PL, fought for his place at the table amongst the bigger clubs years ago and when there is a collective issue from clubs they often send him to sort as their voice.

Also I worked with the PL at Spurs v Palace last season when Palace tried to get the game called off for 2 covid cases, Levy wanted the game to go ahead, as he should, so with the threat of the game being called off because Palace were refusing to leave the team hotel he made sure the ground was open and all staff arrived at 10am still and threaten to send both the PL and Palace the invoice for all operational costs for the day, low and behold the PL forced Palace to turn up

For all his faults he fights tooth and nail for the club

Last edited:
Arsenal players showing their pantomime skills during this international break to be fresh and ready for the NLD.

With his Scotland team down 1-0 to Ireland in a crucial Nations League game, Tierney artfully tumbles to the pitch beside Troy Parrott clutching his head. Replays show his head receiving no contact throughout the incident. He gets subbed off. Be interesting to see if he plays in the even more crucial game against Ukraine.

Thomas Partey gets excused from Ghana's match against Brazil after 'feeling discomfort' in warm up. Likely due to the fact that Brazil chose not to name Arsnal's three Gabriels to their squad. Takehiro Tomiyasu is excused from the Japan squad due to 'club circumstances'.

Arsenal players showing their pantomime skills during this international break to be fresh and ready for the NLD.

With his Scotland team down 1-0 to Ireland in a crucial Nations League game, Tierney artfully tumbles to the pitch beside Troy Parrott clutching his head. Replays show his head receiving no contact throughout the incident. He gets subbed off. Be interesting to see if he plays in the even more crucial game against Ukraine.

Thomas Partey gets excused from Ghana's match against Brazil after 'feeling discomfort' in warm up. Likely due to the fact that Brazil chose not to name Arsnal's three Gabriels to their squad. Takehiro Tomiyasu is excused from the Japan squad due to 'club circumstances'.
Will be even sweeter when we crush them. Again.

Smart thing to do.
Friendlies mean nothing.

Thursday - Sunday now until the World Cup starts I think. 12 games in 6 weeks. Let's see if they can keep this up

Back