• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

It was bad enough wanting City to win yesterday, if Chelsea roll over today I will have serious Leicester fears.

It was bad enough wanting City to win yesterday, if Chelsea roll over today I will have serious Leicester fears.
You know they will
It's always the same with this game
Whoever needs the points more the other team will cheerily roll over

We get brick because we are coming up the right way, we are seen as a threat and no one likes it. You can kind of write Chelsea and City off due to them cheating their way to the top and everyone has accepted that. Arsenal, Liverpool and United have always been seen as the top premier league teams and we are the party poopers. We have Englands captain, the nicest person in the world (Son) and our fans are pretty much well behaved yet we get all sorts of hate. Its people hating on us coming up and doing things right crossed with the Jewish ties.
This is why it will be that much more sweeter when we do eventually win something.

I still can’t get my head around the 2016, us, managed by the nicest man in football or a financially and chemically doped Leicester side full of racists and thugs.

#fairytale
Nobody cared ,they wanted the underdog that nobody hated except for Forest perhaps.
Compounded by the fact it was us , the team most others hate.
The moral high ground was irrelevant to the knuckle heads.

Begrudgingly you'd have to admit they're in the title race. But there's still a lot of games to play. Hopefully the WC break will disrupt their momentum and they'll struggle with a more difficult schedule afterwards.

Begrudgingly you'd have to admit they're in the title race. But there's still a lot of games to play. Hopefully the WC break will disrupt their momentum and they'll struggle with a more difficult schedule afterwards.

They are and scarily winning against all the teams we are currently cowering against (certainly in first halves)....quite worrying.

Only thing that gives me a bit of joy is thinking how bad the meltdown would be if/when they have a few games where things don't go their way...

i see that martinelli and jesus made the world cup without attending the last round of international matches.

the one where richarlison scored for brazil, returned and got injured.

good season for arsenal, players having time and space to rest, develop and perform.

Yeah it burns me to admit it but I underestimated them. Was sure The Dippers or Chelsea would take something off them and they haven't. Was also sure they'd drop more points to the weaker sides and they haven't.

I still suspect they'll have some problems if they get injuries and momentum slows down but I never expected them to be where they are heading into the WC.

The scary thing is Emirates Marketing Project are our only hope. If they have an off year then the goons will most likely win the league. Yuck.

I know it happened with Leicester but seriously, at some point this season they will get injuries, a red card or two, concede a dodgy penalty or have VAR go against them... right!?

They are and scarily winning against all the teams we are currently cowering against (certainly in first halves)....quite worrying.

Only thing that gives me a bit of joy is thinking how bad the meltdown would be if/when they have a few games where things don't go their way...
They haven’t played Saudi Sportswashing Machine as far as I’m aware
They got a lucky result vs pool with another pen not given and lost to united
They still do have to okay the better teams in the new year but their result so far have been outstanding it’s fair to say
But their luck with injuries has been exceptional too. Naming the same team every league game is very very rare and they have averaged less than 1 change a game

Back