• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

They announced their financial results for 2021-22 today - £45.5 million loss.

No link to the news on their OS front page.

No link on their twitter.

No link on their facebook.

Totally swept under the carpet. :D

Gabriel Jesus and Alex Telles have been ruled out of the rest of the World Cup after picking up injuries in Brazil's 1-0 defeat by Cameroon on Friday.

The pair both sustained right knee injuries and underwent MRI scans on Saturday morning.

In a statement, Brazil's football association said it was "impossible" for them to participate any further in the tournament in Qatar.

Favourites Brazil play South Korea in the last 16 on Monday (19:00 GMT).

It is yet to be decided if Arsenal's Jesus and Telles - on loan at Sevilla from Manchester United - will remain in Qatar or return to their respective clubs for treatment.

Very interesting about Jesus being injured (am sure there's a seasonal joke in there somewhere given the time of year, but I cant think of it).

Ruling him out of the tournament when it had 2-3 left to run suggests it's somewhat serious

They announced their financial results for 2021-22 today - £45.5 million loss.

No link to the news on their OS front page.

No link on their twitter.

No link on their facebook.

Totally swept under the carpet. :D
It’s just headline numbers
What’s interesting is the wage reduction because of lack of bonuses I assume
Their new signings this summer have some coming in on big wages again

It’s just headline numbers
What’s interesting is the wage reduction because of lack of bonuses I assume
Their new signings this summer have some coming in on big wages again

I think they have the second youngest squad in the league so there average wage will not be very high.

Back