• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

Anyone else having 2nd thoughts about going?

I think we play there April / May so by then I assumed things may actually be safer but seems to just be getting worse.

I think we play there April / May so by then I assumed things may actually be safer but seems to just be getting worse.
A bunch of kids who think Green Street is a documentary?

We're more likely to get smashed on the pitch than off and that's less likely that Leicester winning the league again.

Keep the ticket. It will be a long time until you get to go to another West Ham relegation party.

It will still be like Disneyland compared to the late '70s/early '80s and the vile filth which went down every time you stepped out of the tube and made your way into the old brick-box...seriously...I am not joking.

Eagerly awaiting all the fun and frolic that will accompany the first of many derbies with Millwall at the 'lympic stadium.

Ask yourself this: With all the crowd problems and constant lowering of standards at West Ham games, what corporation in their right minds would want to advertise with this club? How desperately stupid would a business have to be to bid for naming rights at a place that looks to be forever associated with rank stupidity?

They have marked their cards indelibly, have West Ham. They'll live to regret their inactions with their arrival in this stadium.

At what point will West Ham be punished for this persistent crowd trouble? I think there has now been trouble at every West Ham home game this season. I know they have more macarons following them than any other team in England, but they are scraping a new low this season even for them.
I guess they must get special dispensation, on account of being the only club side to win the World Cup.

At what point will West Ham be punished for this persistent crowd trouble? I think there has now been trouble at every West Ham home game this season. I know they have more macarons following them than any other team in England, but they are scraping a new low this season even for them.

What trouble? There's no trouble. It's just a media conspiracy. This is the most successful stadium migration ever.

Back