• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

They were 20-1 on the radio a few weeks ago when talking about it

And they were 50-1 to finish top 4 again so inessbce the bookies think there more likely to get related than be good again
Not sure what the odds normally are for the Champions to be relegated, but I suspect it's normally in the thousands.

Not sure what the odds normally are for the Champions to be relegated, but I suspect it's normally in the thousands.

Yeah it would be much much higher but then it's the confidence the "experts" have in this being a one off and all of their good players being off after this

Feeling very disappointed and annoyed with Swansea, in particular Sigurdsson. Thought Swansea will get atleast a point against Leicester since they were missing their best striker. Instead, Swansea never turned up and went down too easily. This big win will only boost Leicester's confidence even more. Sigurdsson had been taking great freekicks all season but suddenly his freekicks became shyte. Maybe this is why we sold Sigurdsson as he tends to go missing in big matches like this.

Think the bookies will be getting a 'quite a few' punters going for this, so the odds will be adjusted according to thier exposure.
But its got to be worth a fiver!

Feeling very disappointed and annoyed with Swansea, in particular Sigurdsson. Thought Swansea will get atleast a point against Leicester since they were missing their best striker. Instead, Swansea never turned up and went down too easily. This big win will only boost Leicester's confidence even more. Sigurdsson had been taking great freekicks all season but suddenly his freekicks became shyte. Maybe this is why we sold Sigurdsson as he tends to go missing in big matches like this.

you could say the same about stoke last week, this happens every year, we've done this as well when we've got nothing to play for.

you could say the same about stoke last week, this happens every year, we've done this as well when we've got nothing to play for.

Stoke were still in the match to be fair upto the 2nd goal and were still a threat, they only fell apart in the last 20mins.

bar the opening few minutes I dont think Swansea looked like breaking wind let alone breaking down Leicester's defence

ChRmsKiXEAQ2w0q.jpg

Aston Villa leading a game for the first time in almost 3 months. Remember when the Watford fans were talking about Champions League?
lol.gif

Another goal for Townsend, and a cracker.
Really pleased its going well for him, very talented and was really dissapointed it went wrong for him here for whatever reason. I remember he went through a spell when he couldnt stop hitting the post/crossbar, was like he was cursed.

Another goal for Townsend, and a cracker.
Really pleased its going well for him, very talented and was really dissapointed it went wrong for him here for whatever reason. I remember he went through a spell when he couldnt stop hitting the post/crossbar, was like he was cursed.

He has now scored more goals for Saudi Sportswashing Machine than he did for us.

Back