• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Soton beat City today and have been in decent form, yet against Leicester they played the second half as if they were already on the beach. Swansea beat Liverpool yet were absolutely pants against Leicester last week. Leicester are a very good side but it is just surprising how many sides have gone to brick against them especially in recent games. Add to that West Brom lose games either side of the one against us. I am not suggesting conspiracy theories or anything Iike that, but the luck has not been with us in recent weeks.

Definitely felt like we'd broken a mirror in the changing room or something after hitting the woodwork 3 times on Monday!

Apparently our tally of 18 shots against the woodwork this season is the second most in the league... such fine margins between a good season and a truly glorious one...

So now we just wait for the FA to issue at least a 3 match ban for Fellaini, and as usual, Huth will get away with it.

So to defend any set pieces tomorrow it's ok to pull hair or use your hand or smash people with your forearm. It's the Leicester way.
I know I sound bitter, but I keep coming back to the same point, it wouldn't hurt anything like as much if people told the truth.
Surely some one somewhere must be putting together a montage of everything Huth has got away with this season?
Two hand balls, two fore arm smashes and a hair pull, and he's only on 8 ducking bookings!!!!

For once wanted ManU to win but the macarons fecked it up against Leicester. They didn't look like a team desperate to win to stay in the top 4 race. Really thought they could beat Leicester. Instead the draw has put the pressure back on us now.

For once wanted ManU to win but the macarons fecked it up against Leicester. They didn't look like a team desperate to win to stay in the top 4 race. Really thought they could beat Leicester. Instead the draw has put the pressure back on us now.

I thought that they looked like they wanted to win but that (i) they didnt really have a plan of how they'd break the opposition down or any tactics and (ii) the look like a loose collection of individuals rather than a team.

They have some half decent players but are performing way below the sum of the parts. Blind isnt a CB, Rooney isnt a CM, Mata is completely lost there (in terms of how he's used). They have a whole range of players who performed well at previous clubs but have performed at half the level at ManUre - Herrera, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Depay,....

If a new manager offloads a few players and brings in a commanding CB and CM they'd challenge for the title again

The bit I saw of the game it just underlined how poor this current ManU side are.
I can't see how they can keep LVG

So to defend any set pieces tomorrow it's ok to pull hair or use your hand or smash people with your forearm. It's the Leicester way.
I know I sound bitter, but I keep coming back to the same point, it wouldn't hurt anything like as much if people told the truth.
Surely some one somewhere must be putting together a montage of everything Huth has got away with this season?
Two hand balls, two fore arm smashes and a hair pull, and he's only on 8 ducking bookings!!!!
I haven't looked it up, but surely a defender with as physical a style as his would end up with more than 8 bookings in a season even without all the cheating.

He commits more than eight bookable offences in a game.

Howard Webb has said the hair pull was a penalty and that both should have seen red. He also said United should have had a penalty.
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fdf9a58ec-0fc6-11e6-bd58-7e24c8a47b2d.jpg

Huth’s hair-pulling, Fellaini’s elbow, 21st minute

This should have ended up in a penalty for Manchester United and both of them being sent off.

Robert Huth, the Leicester centre back, was all over Marouane Fellaini. The hair-pulling by Huth came first, which is violent conduct and worth a red card. That incident should have resulted in a penalty and the Fellaini elbow that followed was worth a red card. I think that they will both get retrospective action. I think that the FA will take a stand on this one.

Drinkwater fouls Depay, 86 mins

The Leicester central midfielder starts to pull Memphis Depay back outside the area, but he ends up just inside it.

Depay’s right foot was on the line, so his shoulder was in the area. The second yellow card was definitely correct, but having watched it back several times, I think it should have been a United penalty.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/t...fellainis-hair-and-it-was-a-penalty-sxsj87jz0

I only heard the commentary of the last 10 mins, I gave up watching and went to the golf, the guy on the radio said it wasn't even a foul for the second card!!!

Back