• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Just think. Tonight will be a real treat for the Chelsea fans. This will actually be one match when they get to see the real Chelsea team and not the shambles of a squad that has seen them hit the heady heights of 9th in the table!

That's it exactly. Imagine paying to watch your team go through the motions every week for a season and only try and switch it on once. It's pathetic.

A sad day for English football for me. How we've allowed them to win the league, let alone the other top teams, is criminal.

It's impossible to put into words.

congratulations to Leicester City on winning the title

Irrespective of whether you like their style, they have played to their strengths, within the laws of the game and shown excellent team work and desire.

They deserve it. Congratulations.

A sad day for English football for me. How we've allowed them to win the league, let alone the other top teams, is criminal.

It's impossible to put into words.

I'm struggling to see how it's a good thing for English football, I'm not celebrating it, I'd feel more comfortable finishing second to an established side.

I'm also a little annoyed at the accuracy of the story, we're Goliath to their David somehow, yet how much of their own money have their owners invested compared to Joe Lewis, what's their net transfer spend over the last 5 years, how did their stadium come about...

Do I sound bitter, good, because I am.

its a bit disconcerting that we beat all the contenders but don't win the league, but we bottled it and drew too many games while they ground out 1-0 wins and won ugly which is what champions do. We have an amazing manager, a young team and a new stadium coming, who's to say we won't the league in the next 5 years ? Can't say the same about chelsea

its a bit disconcerting that we beat all the contenders but don't win the league, but we bottled it and drew too many games while they ground out 1-0 wins and won ugly which is what champions do. We have an amazing manager, a young team and a new stadium coming, who's to say we won't the league in the next 5 years ? Can't say the same about chelsea

We just weren't ready to start the league season at minute 1 of the season. We didnt have all our transfer business done, Lloris didnt plat at Old Trafford etc.

We'll benefit next season from hopefully relatively small changes this summer - perhaps 3 players in and only peripheral players like Fazio, Carroll and Chadli out. Meanwhile, most of our rivals will undergo a lot of upheaval this summer

The distance which we've progressed this season is truly amazing and evidenced by the fact that we'll start next season with odds to win the league somewhat close to the other favourites for the league

ChjEciMXEAAYZ2d.jpg

Not very often I do, but dont mind United today.

Really would put City under pressure to get a result tomorrow, also would mean with the right combination of results today and Wednesday. The relegation battle could be over before Sunday.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine win today. Sunderland lose both home games while Norwich only pick up 1pt from their two. It's over
Saudi Sportswashing Machine fail to win. Sunderland win both their home games. It's over

Jerome has scored 3 goals and two assists all season and he gets to start in a game of this importance.

Norwich manager is to stubborn for his own good.

Back