• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I guess there are always some exception in every issues. But not sure how you can call Hughes and Crouch as being succesfull. I think 90% of the players and managers who go back to their old clubs end up as failures.

Hughes went back and won a European trophy and was part of United's first title winning side for decades

crouch came back and played a part in CL qualification

McClean sent off with a horrible assault (can't call it a tackle) on a Bournemouth player. Showing some consistency with the leg-breakers.

Why is Vardy still wearing that cast on his hand??? it annoys me.

Here in the dressing room you can see its off. He even wears colour co-ordinated ones to the kits. Seems like he has been wearing it for over a year or so now.

CWmukhbW4AAZZE7.jpg

Yup, fair game to Leicester.

Despite being a yo-yo club with vastly inferior resources to Spurs, they've won just as many League Cups as us over the past 2 decades and even if their campaign does collapse at least their fans can say they saw their team top of the league for a few weeks; something no Tottenham fan has witnessed since 1984 :oops:

We have been top a few times in recent seasons, each time it has been in the opening 6 games, granted not at this time of the season

We have been top a few times in recent seasons, each time it has been in the opening 6 games, granted not at this time of the season
According to statto.com we've only finished a day atop the table twice in recent years, which were after games 2 & 3 at the start of the 09/10 season.

The last time Spurs were top at Christmas was back in 1984, which I was alive for but sadly too young to remember!

But Lawro said Liverpool were great away from home and their strikerless system was pure genius.

I thought Sakho was the best defender in the league?, or so I've been told by several Liverpool supporters. He's having a great game thus far!

I work with an office-full of Liverpool fans. I have never come across such stupid and deluded fans. They had the nerve to give me stick for us losing to Liverpool and only picking one point from our previous 2 matches, before I pointed out Liverpool had picked the same results against the same two teams.
Then during the week I heard the classic, 'When(yes when) we have beaten Watford and Leicester at home on Boxing Day, don't worry son our charge to the title will be on'
It's almost worth forsaking my holidays and going in tomorrow just to enjoy the fallout and listen to more deluded sh!te

Back