• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

My goodness, Leicester really are going to win the title, aren't they. Pull this win off and they will be in the driving seat.

My goodness, Leicester really are going to win the title, aren't they. Pull this win off and they will be in the driving seat.

Indeed. If they win today, it's looking more and more likely. They've never won the top division before. Last team to win the PL bar the usual suspects (Manure, Le Arse, City & Chelski) was Blackburn back in 94. 2-0 now, fudging hell.

Well Ladies and Gents, game fudging on. City look brick, top 2 is on. It's not in our hands but I'm not having that Leicester will go the rest of the season unbeaten. Massive massive game today for us.

At this stage you would have to say Leicester deserve to finish above City...the difference is the defending, City look so Woeful whereas Leicester are a highly organised well drilled defensive unit.

Leicester more than deserve their 2-0 lead...their belief and momentum looks impossible to stop..3-0 oh wow

If Leicester carry on like this then we might be facing a very dispirited Emirates Marketing Project next week.

Apparently a record attendance at the expanded brickihad today. Still seeing blue seats everywhere.

I get home from being dragged around the shops to find Leicester 3-0 up! :eek:

Their going to win the league aren't they? Damn.

Not a corner and Huth climbed all over the defender. And a pen not given to City. Leicester has had all the calls go their way. Conspiracy? ;)

They won't win the league, by the way. We will.

@Squawka
Leicester are now the leading scorers in the Premier League this season (47), overtaking Emirates Marketing Project (46).
Machine.

@StatsZone
#MCFC 0-3 #LCFC Just two shots on target for Emirates Marketing Project; Leicester clinical and on track for a historic win
CaiW-WtWEAAWDmT.jpg:large

We want a draw ideally. We win today puts us second on goal difference and only 3 points off Leicester who have Arsenal away next. If we end up going to City and win and Arsenal beat Leicester we would be top on goal difference.

Scrap that 2-0 i will make do with second.

Scrpa that again 3-0

Is it just me or are Leicester extremely fortunate at the back? Everything is met with a last ditch block or save.

Is it just me or are Leicester extremely fortunate at the back? Everything is met with a last ditch block or save.

Judging from the few Leicester games I've seen this season, they have a lot of luck all over the park. They thoroughly deserve to win today though.

Back