• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Good start. Would be nice to see the top 4 leave the rest behind, unless it's someone catching Arsenal.

Wanyama

aFu_BangingYourHead1-1.gif

We played really well today, should have won by 3 or 4. Townsend played quite well.

It's between yourselves and Sunderland for that final relegation spot as Norwich are in free fall now. I think you'll make it, fingers crossed.

It's between yourselves and Sunderland for that final relegation spot as Norwich are in free fall now. I think you'll make it, fingers crossed.

I think our home form will keep us, we look like a proper team at home and playing some good football recently.

Away from home we look like a League 2 side.

Valencia with one of the worst freekicks I've ever seen.

Commentators said it best:

"Over to you"

"I don't know what to say about that"

Good result for us, West Ham losing. Hopefullly Utd get beat tomorrow, then we have less pressure from the teams below for a top 4 finish, and can focus on catching Leicester :)

I was worried about them catching up with a good run of form, but that performance today was one of their worst.

Back