• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Dont whether Arsenal have been coasting or not, but on this showing I can see Leicester getting at least a draw next Sunday.

Bournemouth were poor but had plenty of chances. Leicester have nothing to fear next week and I'd fancy them on current form to take all 3!

They will sit, frustrate Arsenal and just pick them off on the break...Arsenal have no-one that would be able to deal with Leicester when they spring forward.

if it was our player taking that shot instead of Terry, then United would have been awarded a goal, a penalty, and we'd have had every player within 15 yards sent off

When we play Chelsea apparantly the ball doesnt always have to be over the line to be classed as a goal, whereas
When we play United the ball can be over line and not be classed as a goal...

Honestly what the fudge is wrong with these TV cretins? Zooming in on a young man screaming in agony on ther floor. Absolutely fudging disgusting if you ask me.

English TV cameras spend half the time zooming in on offsides, bad fouls, leg breaks etc. When are they going to finally stop being a bunch of muggy brick clams and start showing replays of skills, great football, passing etc.

I don't know how bad Zouma's injury is, but i'd love to zoom in on a camera man when he's in agony at some point in his life and beam it round the world. Or maybe a camera mans child crying in a school hallway crying after a bully kicked his head in. fudging revolting.

ffs Chelsea, I hope you get dragged into the relegation battle.

You just know if we had wanted United to win, Chelsea would be 2-0 up by now

Honestly what the fudge is wrong with these TV cretins? Zooming in on a young man screaming in agony on ther floor. Absolutely fudgeing disgusting if you ask me.

English TV cameras spend half the time zooming in on offsides, bad fouls, leg breaks etc. When are they going to finally stop being a bunch of muggy brick clams and start showing replays of skills, great football, passing etc.

I don't know how bad Zouma's injury is, but i'd love to zoom in on a camera man when he's in agony at some point in his life and beam it round the world. Or maybe a camera mans child crying in a school hallway crying after a bully kicked his head in. fudgeing revolting.

the camera man is only what the director is telling him/her to do

lovely goal there from the young lad

I suppose this win just redresses the balance, didnt expect them to lose at home to Southampton, so although annoying its back to where I expected them to be at this stage a few games ago

Back