• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

I almost just crashed my car, was listening to Danny Kelly talking to Stuart Pearce about Chelsea and Pearce said he was unsure of what financial contraints Chelsea were working under!!!!!!. Football has gone mad when a well run club like Chelsea can't buy the league.

This is about a team that has spent over £1bn since last winning the title, literally laughable

Rafael Benitez believes the Premier League's riches makes it hard for Liverpool to win titles

This is about a team that has spent over £1bn since last winning the title, literally laughable

Rafael Benitez believes the Premier League's riches makes it hard for Liverpool to win titles

Gross spend in just the last 5 years -

City - 730 mill
Utd - 611 mill
Chel - 550 mill
Liv - 390 mill
Tott - 330 mill
Ars - 300 mill

Brighton playing suicide football. Looks like a really poor team. Or actually, as a team they are just about ok, but individually they lack any form of quality.

I almost just crashed my car, was listening to Danny Kelly talking to Stuart Pearce about Chelsea and Pearce said he was unsure of what financial contraints Chelsea were working under!!!!!!. Football has gone mad when a well run club like Chelsea can't buy the league.

Chelsea have a big issue money wise now as Roman isn’t putting his one money in and it will get worse with his divorce

He is hawkung around the finance for the new ground too

West Ham won’t go down imho

PALACE
BRIGHTON
??

Brighton, Huddersfield and Swansea for me.

I think Palace have enough reasonable players and Woy will get them out of trouble. Bournemouth will be very close to the drop as well

Amusing that Oxlade Chamberlain left Arse to play regularly and in CM....and he only plays for the final 10 mins

Back