• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

But do when you are bankrolled....

The commentator w*nking over City was absolutely nauseating. Real great achievement, that - spending a billion pounds to look good. Top class. Guardiola is indeed the best manager of all time - no one can doubt his achievements at all. All he needs is Lionel Messi or a billion pounds, and he'll make teams play - the true hallmark of a great manager.

Like I said, I actually respect Mou a lot more than I respect Guardiola. At least Mourinho's honest about his aims and his methods - and he climbed up to the big-spenders and superclubs the hard way, winning the CL with Porto in 2004. Guardiola gets given world-class teams all the time, and it's easy to do whatever you want to do when you either start with a 3-goal lead because of Messi, buy all your rival's best players or spend 150 million on defenders in one window.

Back