• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Shocker. London team play like their cup final against us, then roll over for a belly tickling the week after as they’d rather their friendly northern chums stop us topping the table.

Feels all very ‘2016’ again.
I’d say benteke is quite key now to palaces game too

Shocker. London team play like their cup final against us, then roll over for a belly tickling the week after as they’d rather their friendly northern chums stop us topping the table.

Feels all very ‘2016’ again.

Not watching the game but Liverpool are unlikely to have sat back and let Palace get back in to it after going 1 up?

Not watching the game but Liverpool are unlikely to have sat back and let Palace get back in to it after going 1 up?

Kept lumping it forward in a way we get chastised for, and went for the throat like we should have done before we conceded. The only difference is they got lucky with Ayew having a blinder.

Kept lumping it forward in a way we get chastised for, and went for the throat like we should have done before we conceded. The only difference is they got lucky with Ayew having a blinder.

our chances came when scores were level as we tried to protect the 1 nil lead once we got it for 50+ minutes.

Had we gone for a second with the same intent we went for the first while at 1 nil then we probably wouldn't have thrown away 2 points.

our chances came when scores were level as we tried to protect the 1 nil lead once we got it for 50+ minutes.

Had we gone for a second with the same intent we went for the first while at 1 nil then we probably wouldn't have thrown away 2 points.

That's what I said

Yep. The performance from 1-0 onwards was puzzling. We could have been 2-0 or 3-0 up had we shown a bit of intent and positivity rather than letting the game pass us by against fecking Palace. Never easy when we play them but they’re a mid table side. We seemed content at 1-0 and then had to panic when they equalised.

I also think now we will see the impact of the middle tier teams playing mid week for a bit. They are not used to the volume of games

Yeah. Conscious they were a lot more up for it against us than they seem today. Just strolling around and gazing doey eyed at Liverpool.

four now.
I said to my mate once pool were 2 up it would 5 nil
You can tell with some teams how games pan out

Back