• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Exactly
Although I’d argue Fulham are much inferior to palace

They are of course, but we literally played Palace last week and had people arguing a point was a good result - it's good to have that so emphatically shown up so soon. Don't think Liverpool will have been trying to spin a bad result/performance the way we have been.

Last edited:
Knowing how mentally weak we are, I wonder how much difference the fans being allowed at the games made to us this past week.

I can help but feel the lack of supporters has been good for us, having seem us wilt over the years when we let team fans get worked up.

They are of course, but we non-figuratively played Palace last week and had people arguing a point was a good result - it's good to have that so emphatically shown up so soon. Don't think Liverpool will have been trying to spin a bad result/performance the way way have been.
Well they drew with Fulham
And they knew it was a bad result
And palace 6 days later is a different game

I imagine there will be some strange results all round during the next 1 - 2 months.

Teams not used to playing twice a week, and perhaps putting less effort in once the points are lost.

I can help but feel the lack of supporters has been good for us, having seem us wilt over the years when we let team fans get worked up.

I got the impression it definitely helps the defence that the coaches can shout instructions every 2 minutes.

Southampton playing some nice stuff against City , hassenhuttl looks a good coach - he even seems to have taught walnut to control a football and get his head up occasionally.

They are of course, but we non-figuratively played Palace last week and had people arguing a point was a good result - it's good to have that so emphatically shown up so soon. Don't think Liverpool will have been trying to spin a bad result/performance the way way have been.

I’m not sure I saw anyone say it was a good result. It was disappointing and the second half was particularly disappointing. But an away draw in the league is never catastrophic. Liverpool won today in impressive fashion but it proves nothing much to me. They’ll still drop more points. We need to focus on ourselves and start winning again. Starting tomorrow.

Perhaps it’s just a matter of finding a club that suits you, but I thought KWP played very well today.
Big Vestergard is a cracking centre half as well.

Perhaps it’s just a matter of finding a club that suits you, but I thought KWP played very well today.
Big Vestergard is a cracking centre half as well.
Agree on both counts., some nice diagonals from the CH too. Ward Prowse I like and Southampton were unlucky not to get something from the game.

Back