• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

I actually hope West Ham go and win at Chelsea tomorrow. Sends United back to 7th, and Chelsea might start to think they havent got 3rd wrapped up.

Wolves have games in hand on United now. Never mind the Conference League, United might not have European football at all yet

I actually hope West Ham go and win at Chelsea tomorrow. Sends United back to 7th, and Chelsea might start to think they havent got 3rd wrapped up.

Wolves have games in hand on United now. Never mind the Conference League, United might not have European football at all yet
Man U not having any European football would benefit them.

It won’t change them spending big on players, and Ten Hag will have more time with them on the training ground….

Arsenal looks like a proper team with proper players and a proper footballing system. Good clean, inventive football.

Big day for City if they keep this up 5-1 still 30 mins left. They can really make a dent in that GD gap. COuld be crucial.

4 for Jesus, might change their mind about selling him to Arsenal

West Ham with Rice, Bowen and Antonio on the bench today.

Dont blame them at all for going all in on the Europa League, but I do worry now that they will name a total B-side against Arsenal next sunday.

West Ham with Rice, Bowen and Antonio on the bench today.

Dont blame them at all for going all in on the Europa League, but I do worry now that they will name a total B-side against Arsenal next sunday.
Yup, those feckers truly have made some Faustian bargain!

Chavski rest their first XI following FA Cup semi-final to gift the Goons 3 points and can pretty much guarantee that Spammers will do the same next weekend :mad:

Back