• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Hands up - Burnley made the right call.
Can't see Everton staying up - Watford away they might get something from, otherwise where are they gonna pick anything up?!

Tbf, FatFrank has good championship experience- so well done to them for the fwd planning

Hands up - Burnley made the right call.
Can't see Everton staying up - Watford away they might get something from, otherwise where are they gonna pick anything up?!

Tbf, FatFrank has good championship experience- so well done to them for the fwd planning

Said this last night. The four games they have after the sacking are the perfect ones to take advantage of any 'new manager bounce' they could possibly be 5 ahead of Everton with 3 games to play.
Everton have two home games in the last 3, Brentford and Palace which they would simply have to win both. Any other time in the season might not be as big an ask, but entering the last week of the season. Massive pressure

West Ham with Rice, Bowen and Antonio on the bench today.

Dont blame them at all for going all in on the Europa League, but I do worry now that they will name a total B-side against Arsenal next sunday.
With Dawson sent off, they have no Centre backs next weekend!

Said this last night. The four games they have after the sacking are the perfect ones to take advantage of any 'new manager bounce' they could possibly be 5 ahead of Everton with 3 games to play.
Everton have two home games in the last 3, Brentford and Palace which they would simply have to win both. Any other time in the season might not be as big an ask, but entering the last week of the season. Massive pressure

And I know which group of players I'd back when it comes to bottle and pushing themselves.

Richarlison makes Regulion look like a rugged, macho cowboy. I know it’s not the most PC thing to say these days what with mental health and feelings being so important to people, but do players like Richarlison not feel embarrassed at being so unmanly? Is it a fight against toxic masculinity or something?

45 min of frustration tactics from Everton. Whether they can do it for another 45 is another matter. Pickford will get a yellow soon for timewasting. But you get the feeling this wont end 11 v11

Richarlison makes Regulion look like a rugged, macho cowboy. I know it’s not the most PC thing to say these days what with mental health and feelings being so important to people, but do players like Richarlison not feel embarrassed at being so unmanly? Is it a fight against toxic masculinity or something?
Quite a good player but fails to deliver most times. Doesn't seem to enjoy his football and does spend a lot of time feigning injury and moaning.

Back