• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Helps that they have quality players on the bench which we unfortunately don’t have but agree with the point about making changes earlier

Oh definitely. Massive gulf like you rightly say.

Just annoying we could all see it wasnt working for us yesterday, we had nothing to lose trying something different on the hour mark, but yet again, giving people 10 mins to create magic right at the death is a big ask

The way things are going Burnley could be coming to new WHL 7pts ahead of Everton with 3 to go, knowing a win will secure survival

Game turned on the decision not to award the pen to Everton followed by the double subs.

Just annoys me when they say, anywhere on the pitch its a foul. That really f@cks me off, should not matter. A foul is a foul. It's up there with when a player fouls early on and they say it would be a yellow at any other time

Didn't watch the game but everton fans seem to want to give dele more game time. Which would be nice, might get some money for him over the next few seasons.

Everton Burnley Leeds United
------------------------------------------------------------------ Palace a
Chelsea h.................. Watford a.................. Emirates Marketing Project h
Leicester a.................... Villa h.................. Arsenal a
Watford a 11/5 ............................................ Chelsea h
Brentford h...................Spurs a................... Brighton
..................................Villa a 16/5
Palace h 17/5
Arsenal a...................Saudi Sportswashing Machine h....................Brentford a

Final Day drama coming. Going to guess that Everton are 1pt behind Leeds with Burnley safe going into the last day. I have a feeling Burnley can win at Watford where Everton will only get a draw

Last edited:
Everton Burnley Leeds United
Palace a
Chelsea h Watford a Emirates Marketing Project h
Leicester a Villa h Arsenal a
Watford a 11/5 Chelsea h
Brentford h Spurs a Brighton h
Villa a 16/5
Palace h 17/5
Arsenal a Saudi Sportswashing Machine h Brentford a

Final Day drama coming. Going to guess that Everton are 1pt behind Leeds with Burnley safe going into the last day. I have a feeling Burnley can win at Watford where Everton will only get a draw

Going to be swings. Burnley need to beat watford. But they needed to beat norwich too and failed. They'll probably lose to watford and beat us.

You would think Everton are going to need minimum 8pts to stay up with their inferior GD. Those back to back home games may well come too late

Back