• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

And as I said , they haven't missed Jesus , Nketiah is fine.
Did you see the finish ?
We have half a team missing and nothings said.
They have one player missing and the world's about to end.

They are having Leicester type luck so far
Difference is they don't have Tottenham chasing them they have City who are far far better and have Haaland

Plenty think they can win it
If they lose it from being top at Christmas they would deserve a hammering
Plenty on here and in the media said they can't / won't but they will gradually go quiet very quickly with a few more results.
The same things were said when Leicester won it at this stage and then in January people started to turn.

They are having Leicester type luck so far
Difference is they don't have Tottenham chasing them they have City who are far far better and have Haaland
Today isn’t luck
They are better than West Ham
West Ham are poor this season but arsenal have better players
Did anyone expect any different today?

They look worryingly good. Had hoped they’d revert to type by now but even first half, they looked different class to the pikeys.

We will do well to get anything against them in a few weeks. Can’t afford to give them any head start.

Plenty on here and in the media said they can't / won't but they will gradually go quiet very quickly with a few more results.
The same things were said when Leicester won it at this stage and then in January people started to turn.
Leicester weren’t top at this stage were they? I thought arsenal were

As I said the big difference is they are up against City
Not us, not a misfiring Liverpool/Chelsea
Emirates Marketing Project and Haaland

The meltdown when they fudge this up will be tremendously satisfying

Looks like your the one reacting mostly…
You haven't been reading my posts tonight or weeks/ months ago then.
Due diligence first before making inaccurate statements.
A poster on here is even going to wear an Arsenal shirt if the goons do it as he was so sure they wouldn't after I argued they could ,which was months ago. It's all on here ...

Leicester weren’t top at this stage were they? I thought arsenal were
Yep they were but when Leicester beat City away in early January or iirc I was convinced they could keep going and win it or go very close.
Now, Arsenal are BETTER than 5hst Leicester team and have a much by bigger cushion so why not ? They must be favourites.
I'm not convinced with City this season.
One minute brilliant , the next conceding silly goals , especially on the counter.

On paper the arsenholes would normally drop points, even lose their next 4 games. But the way this season is going they will probably win all 4

I'm still waiting for the Arsenal meltdown promised, they ain't missing out on 4th like some have said which is a massive shame.

You haven't been reading my posts tonight or weeks/ months ago then.
Due diligence first before making inaccurate statements.
A poster on here is even going to wear an Arsenal shirt if the goons do it as he was so sure they wouldn't after I argued they could ,which was months ago. It's all on here ...

brick, was that me?

Back