• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

You think? If the Spurs terraces teach me anything its, the FA Cup win would be cherished more than most but equally come the first game of the next season the lack of CL football and therefore moaning about players and investment would drown that out.

Cynicism aside for me the gateway to longterm success is CL qualification. I wanna win things so prefer an FA Cup and 4th but if pressed then 4th....

Everyone knows we can get in the cl. The perception is we can't win trophies. Imo that needs to change fast. You disagree that's fair enough.

Would you take an FA cup win, finishing 5th and Arsenal winning the league or a 4th Placed finish and Arsenal not winning the league?
Arsenal winning the league means little to me as they're so far ahead of us in that regards that it doesn't matter. Missing out on CL with our aging and rapidly declining squad would be far more damaging.

we don't need arsenal to fail for us to succeed

if we get into the CL, its a good season, if we don't, the season is a disaster, irrespective of what happens in the domestic cups

winning the league or CL would make it a very good season of course

I get sick just thinking about it, but arsenal are fudging winning them PL. They're not suddenly going to lose 1/3 of their games left.
5 points is not an insurmountable lead to overcome and they have to play some very tough away fixtures second half of the season. It’s far from a certainty that they will win and my money is not this season. Nonetheless they have been impressive,

5 points is not an insurmountable lead to overcome and they have to play some very tough away fixtures second half of the season. It’s far from a certainty that they will win and my money is not this season. Nonetheless they have been impressive,
January will tell us a lot
They go to Brighton
Then play Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home
Then us, then united at home

My thoughts exactly.

January will tell us a lot
They go to Brighton
Then play Saudi Sportswashing Outfit at home
Then us, then united at home

Before the end of the season, they have to play City and Saudi Sportswashing Machine twice, us at our place, and West Ham and Liverpool away. Some of those games are in the final few weeks when (if they are still in contention) they will be under intense pressure, with a young squad with no experience of being in that position.

It’s not time to panic yet.

(I have a feeling that they won’t find Brighton straightforward on Saturday.)

My thoughts exactly.

Before the end of the season, they have to play City and Saudi Sportswashing Outfit twice, us at our place, and West Ham and Liverpool away. Some of those games are in the final few weeks when (if they are still in contention) they will be under intense pressure, with a young squad with no experience of being in that position.

It’s not time to panic yet.

(I have a feeling that they won’t find Brighton straightforward on Saturday.)
The better your doing the higher the pressure

The fight for 4th looks like it could warm up to be a massive dog fight this year

Just had a trawl through rumours and seems alot of huge deals being predicted to our rivals, going to be an interesting Jan

Last edited:
Back