• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

fudge me. Just got to a hotel and was going to go watch the second half. Don’t think I’ll bother now.

3-0 away to Brighton is impressive.

My brother in law was Ferguson's coach. I watched him grow up. He's a great young player. Bag a few here Evan please.

Supporting Emirates Marketing Project more than Spurs this season. And they look about as ropey as us.

Was so weird watching City earlier as a 'fan' for the day... They move up the pitch with absolute ease, slicing through Everton in a way we could only dream of... and yet, they get to the byline and DON'T get the ball in the box!? They just seem to think... 'Nah, Pep will hate me if this cross loses us possession, I think I'll go backwards to him instead!'

It's like Peak AVB but on a completely different level. Remember when we dominated possession for a period but hardly ever won a game comfortably? That's what watching City must be like.

I dont know why they don't swing in crosses or try those through balls. It's not like if they waste possession then they wont get another chance for half an hour, Its so easy for them to just get the ball back to the same place again 1 minute later if it doesn't come off.

I hope they pull their socks up soon. They are the only hope of stopping this Arsenal side.

Back