• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

We've played one game since the world cup
One, not ten or twenty, one
We had lots of teams breathing down our necks and a few above us , we needed a fast start , or our opponents to start slow , neither has happened. Look at the team we put out against Brentford, it was a joke. If we don't strengthen heavily then I give up , this is on Levy. He's appointed the wrong recruitment team , the wrong managers and hasn't spent enough time and again.
The goons have invested heavily even after having top four snatched from them which would have affected their budget hugely. Imagine if it had been the other way round.
Even when we were better than them ( not by the margin some on here would think ) we still couldn't win a poxy trophy. Even back then , their manager and a few of the squad that still remain had a winning mentality and won the fa cup ,we've never had it.
It's inexcusable the total crap we've bought over the last few years.
We have an aging squad mixed with some total brick . So many players to get rid of I don't think we can unless we give them all away. I mean who sanctioned the sessegnon purchase? Nobody would go near him with a barge pole after his PL season, especially for £30m, absolutely shocking decision making .
Lo celso and Ndombele didn't fit any particular type of midfielder
What on earth was the system we were going to play ? Some have said a diamond. Right , a system that nobody plays because it's crap and doesn't work. I'm sorry but I can't believe a professional organisation should have made so many mistakes.
We've never been further away imo , bloody depressing.
Ultimately, this is on Levy.
Disclaimer : I'm drunk after a night celebrating new years but the above still stands.
*Edit : I wrote the above last night so just to add : look at the starting 11 and the way we are currently playing today.
No pattern of play or shape that's effective. Too many defenders holding hands and lack of bodies further forward and no creativity. Holbjerg and Bissoumma in the middle , dire!

We had lots of teams breathing down our necks and a few above us , we needed a fast start , or our opponents to start slow , neither has happened. Look at the team we put out against Brentford, it was a joke. If we don't strengthen heavily then I give up , this is on Levy. He's appointed the wrong recruitment team , the wrong managers and hasn't spent enough time and again.
The goons have invested heavily even after having top four snatched from them which would have affected their budget hugely. Imagine if it had been the other way round.
Even when we were better than them ( not by the margin some on here would think ) we still couldn't win a poxy trophy. Even back then , their manager and a few of the squad that still remain had a winning mentality and won the fa cup ,we've never had it.
It's inexcusable the total crap we've bought over the last few years.
We have an aging squad mixed with some total brick . So many players to get rid of I don't think we can unless we give them all away. I mean who sanctioned the sessegnon purchase? Nobody would go near him with a barge pole after his PL season, especially for £30m, absolutely shocking decision making .
Lo celso and Ndombele didn't fit any particular type of midfielder
What on earth was the system we were going to play ? Some have said a diamond. Right , a system that nobody plays because it's crap and doesn't work. I'm sorry but I can't believe a professional organisation should have made so many mistakes.
We've never been further away imo , bloody depressing.
Ultimately, this is on Levy.
Disclaimer : I'm drunk after a night celebrating new years but the above still stands.
*Edit : I wrote the above last night so just to add : look at the starting 11 and the way we are currently playing today.
No pattern of play or shape that's effective. Too many defenders holding hands and lack of bodies further forward and no creativity. Holbjerg and Bissoumma in the middle , dire!

You must be watching a different game to me. Thought we looked quite good 1st half.

Back