• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Fulham creating more. Just missing the final pass. Really hope they win. I think Chelsea will come out and assert themselves second half. Oh how I wish we had CBs from either side.

Fulham creating more. Just missing the final pass. Really hope they win. I think Chelsea will come out and assert themselves second half. Oh how I wish we had CBs from either side.

Badiashile has looked good

Would take Fulham getting a draw here. Anything which stops Chelsea momentum has to be good

The fees which Chelsea paid for some of these...50%-100% too much in some cases

Unreal what they have paid for some, I get that its the modern game and fans expect clubs to just "pay what they want" but come on, some of its a joke now

Can see chelsea nicking this.

enzo doesn't look 100m+ player. Decent, but not outstanding. Madwaka looks good for Chelsea. Diop, Tete, Robison, Paulinha all look good for fullham.

£29m? He scored 11 in 50 odd games in the Dutch league. Looks like he has power and is a direct runner but not sure thats enough in a proper league

Almost every opening on goal Chelsea had came from him. Looks like a St Maximum type player. Looked good to me.

The fees really aren’t going to help Potter. Coz he’s struggling and there are big question marks over his ability to have a free scoring team.

The headlines will be that he’s struggling with hundreds of millions of investment. The fact they badly overpaid won’t really be taken into account. Tough job he has now.

Back