• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

His choice of who he works for all counts as part of what he does.

Taking the money and working for an owner who won't keep his nose out is his choice. He has to be judged with those choices as a part of his performance.

Hard not to agree with that as I have said the same about Conte and this idea that the posts have been moved by Levy

Could do with that home crowd raising the decibels a few more, we saw how Arsenal felt the pressure at our place last season. Although admittedly they are a better team at present than that one in April

Are you serious? So you're saying there's nothing Conte can do with the players we got? Fulham didn't give Chelsea a sniff, and that with a West ham reject and a soon to be retired American as CB'S!
But we have to spend millions to fix our defence? Sure....

Where did I say Conte can do nothing with our players!!?

Diop and Tete who was almost a CB at times were immense. Chelsea have some fresh CB that looked decent. Just showing up where we are probably weakest.

Dyche getting that reaction they need and they look better but stone me they are toothless infront of goal. Can see why he was upset at lack of action in window

Dyche getting that reaction they need and they look better but stone me they are toothless infront of goal. Can see why he was upset at lack of action in window

From what I read they made 14 attempts to sign someone on the last day and they all turned them down. Dont know how true that is though?

You can't help think Everton are going to rue missing those chances.

No doubt about the new manager bounce-effect though for both the players and the crowd. So much more energy and effort on display

First thing that went through my mind as the whistle blew for HT..you just know they will

Back