• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Except we need utd to keep the pressure on Woolwich.

I can see where you are coming, had they held on for the draw at Arsenal, I could see them starting to get near enough. But even with the win today they are still 8 behind with a game more.
I would rather they stayed closer to us to give us something to really chase...if we get OUR act together

I can see where you are coming, had they held on for the draw at Arsenal, I could see them starting to get near enough. But even with the win today they are still 8 behind with a game more.
I would rather they stayed closer to us to give us something to really chase...if we get OUR act together

Yes. We only need a brief wobble from Utd for us to catch them

If they catch us then we're not finishing top 4 so its pretty much irrelevant

Very possibly but I would still smile if the table ended like this;

Emirates Marketing Project
Arsenal
Brighton
Tottenham
Man United
Saudi Sportswashing Machine

In fact, I would more than smile, I would probably wet myself laughing if it finished like that...

Back