• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Or Saudi Sportswashing Machine. They'll have 5 or 6 more losses this season - they've only lost 1 and they aren't that good. It's just a question of whether we are good enough to capitalise.

Kane won't join Saudi Sportswashing Machine i doubt (their turnover is £140m, they are limited in what they can spend). He could join utd if they get new owners. Finish above them i could see him sign a new contract.

Premier League press conference day, going to be interesting to see what Pep says if grilled on their finances. I see the press ramped up on Kompany about it and he squirmed out of it

12.30pm
2 teams I genuinely hate so much, from the sake of where both are a draw would be a good result and with 6 red cards, 3 each team so the game isn't abandoned

That Chelsea side is full of players aged 20 to 23. I think Loftus Cheek is the only experienced player and he's somehow 27!

I hope this lot don't settle and start to gel or their scattergun transfer strategy may just pay off long term.

Edit: Also forgot about Kepa

At least the assailant will be identifiable if that results in a serious injury or leads to a one punch kill. Can’t believe people are laughing at that.
It's West Ham fans, the bell-end giving before getting knocked sparko didn't help himself either

I know he was probably asking for it, it’s just those one punch hits and falls onto concrete are incredibly dangerous.
100%
But if the Chelsea helmet doesn't do what he did and invite a slap he wouldn't have got one
Not sure where the segregation was though

Back