• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

That Chelsea side is full of players aged 20 to 23. I think Loftus Cheek is the only experienced player and he's somehow 27!

I hope this lot don't settle and start to gel or their scattergun transfer strategy may just pay off long term.

Edit: Also forgot about Kepa
They will click next season. Already playing better with each game. Going to win the league I'm sure. So much talent and depth, just needs time. And a better coach.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Toney getting the equalizer vs the goons. Speaking of which, Toney had until January 4th to respond to the betting allegations. Since then there's been nothing (that I can find) , and he's still playing! Anyone know what's going on there?

To be fair, it took them 7 games, a transfer window, including a change of club, and 6 more weeks to suspend Richarlison.

How many counts of betting is it against Toney? isn't it something absolutely absurd, think it's very odd it's taken this long, while he plays and scores, clam scored against us on boxing day didn't he?

Cant too excited yet, but if City can beat Villa tomorrow, to cut the lead to 3pts, they can go top with a win at Arsenal on Weds night. Imagine the psychological boost that would give them

But but but they are everybodies favourite team with the greatest fans in the history of football, every goal for them is deserved
Doing things the right way !!

How has Tripps kept that out???

Well I suppose a draw here coupled with Brighton's draw would help ease the pain of our defeat, but also make you think what could have been...

Still 7 mins added time now, anything can still happen

Toney getting the equalizer vs the goons. Speaking of which, Toney had until January 4th to respond to the betting allegations. Since then there's been nothing (that I can find) , and he's still playing! Anyone know what's going on there?
He must have the same legal team as Thomas Partay.

To be fair, it took them 7 games, a transfer window, including a change of club, and 6 more weeks to suspend Richarlison.

About half the time it took them to suspend Dier for chasing up the stands. It's as if they gamble on players to retire or move abroad, so they don't have to make a decision.

Back