• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Ugggh. Scousers running like they are back on the inhalers.

Tell you what hope we don’t go after Pickford in the summer wtf was that. Where was he going lol

Ugggh. Scousers running like they are back on the inhalers.

Tell you what hope we don’t go after Pickford in the summer wtf was that. Where was he going lol

Beat me to it.

I want a HG keeper but please, stay clear of this disaster of a shotstopper.

I'll bang the drum again, but I would STILL go for Sam Johnstone (sat warming his arse on the bench at Palace), or Raya

Liverpool starting to get their players back, ours dropping like flies. I can see them finishing above us 7pts with 2 in hand after tonight

Liverpool starting to get their players back, ours dropping like flies. I can see them finishing above us 7pts with 2 in hand after tonight

We are starting to get flooded, like you my worry is not only those ahead but those below with plenty of games in hand.

Beat me to it.

I want a HG keeper but please, stay clear of this disaster of a shotstopper.

I'll bang the drum again, but I would STILL go for Sam Johnstone (sat warming his arse on the bench at Palace), or Raya
Raya looks a good keeper. Never want to see Pickford play for us. Bang average keeper

Should be an interesting game, glad it's on prime (because I can watch it but it also a bit cringe in terms of pre game coverage).

Two teams that play excellent football, it'll be interesting to see if they cancel each other out. FWIW I do believe that City will successfully defend the title whatever happens here to tonight.

And there is the usual fake injury after 15 minutes from arsenal, to allow Arteta to have his team talk. They do it every game about every 15 minutes. Should be a rule against that.

Back