• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

I was about to say that. He doesn't like being pressed when he's on the ball.

He’s been getting his rooster sucked all season by the media. I’m not sure on him at all.

Maybe that’s my hatred of Woolwich shining through but I don’t see what a lot of others are seeing.

I was about to say that. He doesn't like being pressed when he's on the ball.

Considering we're most likely going to be playing Sanchez in the return against Milan I'd say we're in risk of living on glass houses whilst throwing rocks! No doubt Gabriel and Salina are total dogbrick in the eyes of GG posters but have actually built a solid partnership. Handled Haaland pretty well like we managed to.

I do think it should be a penalty but they do also never get given so that is annoying. Should be an intriguing second half.

If Ederson had gone the way he told him to go he would have saved that, was a brick penalty that gets classed as “cool” because the keeper didn’t go that way.

If Ederson had gone the way he told him to go he would have saved that, was a brick penalty that gets classed as “cool” because the keeper didn’t go that way.

It's mind games but if it goes in it goes in. If only you were in goal right?

Got any more jokes about members of our coaching stuff dying tonight? Or just going to be overdramatic as per?

It's mind games but if it goes in it goes in. If only you were in goal right?

Got any more jokes about members of our coaching stuff dying tonight? Or just going to be overdramatic as per?
You lot really do take things to heart. You need to lighten up a bit.

Hate watching Emirates Marketing Project when I want them to win. Mahrez will fail to show up, Ederson will do stupid stuff as he exercises his ambitions to play outfield, Guardiola will tinker around unnecessarily.
Hopefully not totally the case today

Back