• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Foul throw from Aurier giving away possession in the last chance for Forest to attack lol

As he was taking it I thought “must go on their forum and see how he’s getting on.” Then he foul throws it and I think “well nothing much has changed.”

Had a look anyway. They absolutely love him.

As he was taking it I thought “must go on their forum and see how he’s getting on.” Then he foul throws it and I think “well nothing much has changed.”

From what I saw he played well today, chucked in a few decent crosses

It's nice to see him doing well despite him being a bit of a nutcase. I still giggle occasionally at Poch admitting it was embarrassing to the coaching staff having a top level professional right back who routinely gives away foul throws, three in one game iirc!

It's only a hypothetical but I wonder how well Spence would have done if he'd joined forest on a permanent deal instead of us.

Do Sky actually release viewing figures? I’d be interested to know if this game is even the most watched.

Yeh, no denying its a big game but I don't get the feeling its everyone down the pub up and down the country or really interested as they were during the Fergie v Rafa era for example, maybe wrong but its all abit meh...

I get Sky have a job to hype up their programming but I do think you grow out of it overtime, the whole "Its live", the false hype, the talking up like the viewers are all only 15 years old

Carragher and Neville had their day too, get them off now I leave them for MNF, Keane and Richards are a decent watch, no doubt they will get tiring soon but at least its fresher.

Back