• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Same here and i also turn of the sound when watching the game. i do not need a couple of dingdong heads telling me what is happening.

Problem with modern football commentary is they rarely do that, it’s all just opinion and catchphrases now.

Sky showing Carragher celebrating there, fudging absurd.

Same here and i also turn of the sound when watching the game. i do not need a couple of dingdong heads telling me what is happening.

Ditto, if its just me and Mrs M, any match on Sky/BT we turn on 2 mins before kick-off and do chores at HT. Only when the future son-in-law (Everton fan) pops round, do we have the build-up.
Tuned in at 1pm for him today, and you wouldnt have known. Even the daughter said 'I thought Everton were on first?'

Liverpool 2-0 and their surge begins

Nailed on they will finish Top 4 now their squad is returning one by one. They will rinse us at Anfield

I am not even ruling out Liverpool turning it around in Madrid. Going to be decent odds, worth it for comfort money...just in case

Back