• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Do you really care? It will be annoying in the pub if they won the league. 10 mins of banter. But seriously i couldn't give a brick. City are cheating bastards that hate us aswell. I couldn't cheer for them ever.
Tbh I can't stand our bitter rivals being that much more successful than us. But at least they hadn't won the league in quite a long time. But now after us finishing above them for 6 years and giving them stick for it but not actually winning anything..... yes they're going to be a nightmare of they win it.

Tbh I can't stand our bitter rivals being that much more successful than us. But at least they hadn't won the league in quite a long time. But now after us finishing above them for 6 years and giving them stick for it but not actually winning anything..... yes they're going to be a nightmare of they win it.

It's why i don't give people stick or lord it over them.

One of my best mates is an arsenal fan. Every year we'd have a bet on who'd finish higher in the league. £1. I gave him over £10. Then we finished above them. He gave me 2 50p's. So you know what silver looks like. I thought it was hilarious.

One of my best mates is an arsenal fan. Every year we'd have a bet on who'd finish higher in the league. £1. I gave him over £10. Then we finished above them. He gave me 2 50p's. So you know what silver looks like. I thought it was hilarious.

That’s quality to be fair. You have to laugh.

I do have a big mouth and, supporting Spurs, I have to take more than I give and it’s self inflicted. But fudge it, it’s part of the fun.

That’s quality to be fair. You have to laugh.

I do have a big mouth and, supporting Spurs, I have to take more than I give and it’s self inflicted. But fudge it, it’s part of the fun.

But you have to be able to take it. Don't get angry or upset.

I don't want arsenal to win the league but i don't want city to either. From a purely neutral point of view, it would be better arsenal win it though. We don't want to become like the Bundesliga, 1 team winning every year. Anyone but arsenal though.

Marco Silva, Willian, and Mitrovic all sent off, and a penalty to United to boot...all becuase United are 1-0 down....joke

edit: obviously it was a pen and cant touch the ref either

Marco Silva, Willian, and Mitrovic all sent off, and a penalty to United to boot...all becuase United are 1-0 down....joke

edit: obviously it was a pen and cant touch the ref either
Both player red cards are stone wall. Nothing to complain about there. Silva idk. Don't know what happened there.

Edit. Silva threw a bottle towards the assistant referee, so can have no complaints there either.

Also, this is the wrong thread. It's the FA Cup.

Ha ha I get where you're coming from, I do the same as my office is full of Goons.
But what can we say to 'Lord it over them'?
For years they had a great side and won titles and cups, then came Poch and we finally bettered them in the league standings. Even in the years since they've still managed to win 3 FA cups and we've achieved nothing really. If they win the league they'll be intolerable as usual, banter only goes so far to hide our envy.

Ha ha I get where you're coming from, I do the same as my office is full of Goons.
But what can we say to 'Lord it over them'?
For years they had a great side and won titles and cups, then came Poch and we finally bettered them in the league standings. Even in the years since they've still managed to win 3 FA cups and we've achieved nothing really. If they win the league they'll be intolerable as usual, banter only goes so far to hide our envy.

Logic goes out the window. I'm mates with Dipper fans and frequently lord brick over them. They can and do absolutely destroy me with the obvious but I usually manage to come back with something. I know I'm often talking complete bollox but there is usually at least a grain of truth in what I'm saying.

Back