• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

That's usually the case. Everyone expects top 4 contenders to smash the rest and they never do. They all drop silly points unexpectedly. It'll happen to all of us between now and the end of the season. Sadly, I think we'll do it more than the others starting with Saturday.
Agree, but I would say I think even the top 2 are weaker than the top teams in the past. I don’t think this Goon team are any better than our prime Poch one who weren’t good enough to win the league, and if you look at the Man U/Goon title winning sides of the past and even Peps prime Emirates Marketing Project team the top 2 now come nowhere near those sides.

I appreciate the argument that the ‘smaller’ teams have got better, but I don’t think the top sides are as good right now. I guess that’s good for the competition….

Agree, but I would say I think even the top 2 are weaker than the top teams in the past. I don’t think this Goon team are any better than our prime Poch one who weren’t good enough to win the league, and if you look at the Man U/Goon title winning sides of the past and even Peps prime Emirates Marketing Project team the top 2 now come nowhere near those sides.

I appreciate the argument that the ‘smaller’ teams have got better, but I don’t think the top sides are as good right now. I guess that’s good for the competition….

Agreed but the level that Klopp and Pep reached over the last few years was absolutely ridiculous. Not winning the league with 97 points of whatever. Crazy stuff and an unbelievable level.

Typical.

Toon get away with it in the first 20 seconds (if that was us it rebounds in off the defender). Up the other end, first attack 1-0

Typical.

Toon get away with it in the first 20 seconds (if that was us it rebounds in off the defender). Up the other end, first attack 1-0
Yep, lucky as always, a bit like Arsenal, all the luck, no injuries and doing everything the right way !!
The people's champs !!

Back