• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Saudi Sportswashing Machine hitting form just in time to play the scum

They struggled scoring goals when isak was injured. He's back they are looking very good.

People scoffed when i suggested at the beginning of the season they could make top 4 (i thought they'd miss out, but be close).

This is disgusting behaviour from the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans.

There's clearly a fire drill underway at the London Running Track, yet they're just bouncing around and singing with no regard for their own safety.

Everton and Leicester too please. Might almost be worth it.

I think Southampton are beyond help, so as per my post earlier, I am holding out for it to be West Ham and leciester to join them, although yes, Everton would be an acceptable sub if needbe

I was just thinking how poor it is to see all those fans leaving on 78mins, Especially with how much added time there is nowadays...... But to be honest, They made the right call didn't they!

Back