• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

We're going finish 8th aren't we? Liverpool have some easy fixtures left

Not that it matters, We're done now anyway
Where I think we will end up too.
The last 3 games around the Brighton game we should be 7 points better off, we needed that cushion going into the remaining fixtures. We've totally bolloxed it!

We're going finish 8th aren't we? Liverpool have some easy fixtures left

Not that it matters, We're done now anyway

I think we will be 8th after we have been to Anfield, and will stay there until the end of the season providing we dont lose at home to Brentford

Where I think we will end up too.
The last 3 games around the Brighton game we should be 7 points better off, we needed that cushion going into the remaining fixtures. We've totally bolloxed it!

Liverpool could end up being in the Europa Conference..then watch BT Sport promote the hell out of it as though it is as big as the champions league

Palace got 5 against these. Can see Liverpool getting 6 tonight and then us getting spanked when we roll into town on the last day

Surely I'm not alone in wishing to develop the moral spine to vindictively condemn Manc City's ownership group and their routine domination of the PL in recent seasons.

But feeling those desires soundly outweighed by stronger urges to see Arsenal go ga-ahhckkkk! all over themselves as they choke and blow their once-handsome lead to write yet another chapter of misery and suffering into their upcoming book of diminished dreams, Fever Bitch.

Apart from snickering at the ham-fisted efforts of tiny Todd Boehly at Chelsea or Liverpool's shocking decline of Liverpool (so, ferry drag the Mersey) or MancU's comedic screw ups and tantrums, along with hoping to see Leicester and Leeds and West Ham relegated, there's not much else to talk about or get emotionally engaged in these days, is there?

Last edited:
Surely I'm not alone in wishing to develop the moral spine to vindictively condemn Manc City's ownership group and their routine domination of the PL in recent seasons.

But feeling those desires soundly outweighed by stronger urges to see Arsenal go ga-ahhckkkk! all over themselves as they choke and blow their once-handsome lead to write yet another chapter of misery and suffering into their upcoming book of diminished dreams, Fever Bitch.

Apart from snickering at the ham-fisted efforts of tiny Todd Boehly at Chelsea or Liverpool's shocking decline of Liverpool (so, ferry drag the Mersey) or MancU's comedic screw ups and tantrums, along with hoping to see Leicester and Leeds and West Ham relegated, there's not much else to talk about or get emotionally engaged in these days, is there?
We're all honorary City fans until the end of the season.

They can get their punishment for cheating next season.

We're closing in on May, and it's only now that I'm starting to get worried that Scum might actually win this. fudging hell, that would be dreary. Let's hope Soton can get a point or at least injure some of their key players tonight.

We're closing in on May, and it's only now that I'm starting to get worried that Scum might actually win this. fudging hell, that would be dreary. Let's hope Soton can get a point or at least injure some of their key players tonight.

I'm not holding out much hope for tonight, I think the City game is where they get pummelled and start having major doubts

Back