• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Agree with Neville. Those kind of non challenges for the ball like the one on Bednerak just there are total flimflam. Waiting for a really serious injury to happen.

Kane guilty of doing those ones too (as many forwards sadly are...). Either challenge for the ball in the air or don't, but leaning in to a player in mid air is a dingdong move.

Should have been a yellow for Martinelli there. That was dangerous play.

Apparently it's going to take someone breaking their neck for anything to be done with those, I'm sure whichever player that causes it is inevitably going to be "really sorry" and "totally not that kind of player"....

Feel for the saints defender, absolutely raging at being taken off.

Romeo Lavia looks a very decent player. Ex Emirates Marketing Project I believe. Surprised Lego man hasn't tried to sign him.

It always is. I'm gonna watch a movie now, blissfully unaware of this game, hoping for a miracle. Good luck, fellow schadenfreudians.
I'm debating whether to turn this on for the inevitable disappointment when Arsenal win or save that for the net Spurs match. Hmmm....

I'm debating whether to turn this on for the inevitable disappointment when Arsenal win or save that for the net Spurs match. Hmmm....

Same, just got home and looked at the score and i just know if i find a stream that those cnuts will end up winning it in the 90th minute

Tbf more forwards should count down the keeper like Jesus is doing.

But when do you ever see the refs enforce the 6 second rule?

Against Bmth their keeper held it for 18 seconds on one occasion (yes, I counted)… And… Nothing.

A few indirect freekicks given would Son died them up.

THREEEEEEEEEEE

Back