• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

The beauty of City's win tonight gives them the fallback of being able to afford a defeat and still be in their hands. With their superior GD 17 pts required from 7 games. If Arsenal don't win at Saudi Sportswashing Machine might only be 15pts or even 14pts.

With the right set of results City could even be crowned Champions on Sunday 21st with 2 games left, all this after Arsenal were 8pts clear...oh yes. Very nice

Unlike us in 16/17 Arsenal have not only been top but also at different times 5 and 7 points ahead. They have not faced a squad who only had domestic trophies to compete for. If they lose the title, and there are still several games to go so not taking anything for granted, this will be a bottling job of epic proportions. I understand all the comments about small squad and youngsters but let's be honest, so did we and we didn't spend as much as they have. City have beaten them 3 times this season.

They will drop points at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and also at home to Brighton as well, maybe even Wolves on the last day

upload_2023-4-26_22-8-47.png

Unlike us in 16/17 Arsenal have not only been top but also at different times 5 and 7 points ahead. They have not faced a squad who only had domestic trophies to compete for. If they lose the title, and there are still several games to go so not taking anything for granted, this will be a bottling job of epic proportions. I understand all the comments about small squad and youngsters but let's be honest, so did we and we didn't spend as much as they have. City have beaten them 3 times this season.

It amazes me how far behind City have been this season when you consider the incredibble squad they have

Back