• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Unlike us in 16/17 Arsenal have not only been top but also at different times 5 and 7 points ahead. They have not faced a squad who only had domestic trophies to compete for. If they lose the title, and there are still several games to go so not taking anything for granted, this will be a bottling job of epic proportions. I understand all the comments about small squad and youngsters but let's be honest, so did we and we didn't spend as much as they have. City have beaten them 3 times this season.
They were 8 points ahead. Twice IIRC

Fulham v City......................Arsenal v Chelsea
City v West Ham (midweek)
City v Leeds United...............Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Arsenal
Everton v City......................Arsenal v Brighton
City v Chelsea.....................Forest v Arsenal

If City carry on in this form and Saudi Sportswashing Machine do their job, After that pair of matches on 20th May and 21st May, it could be City 88pts Arsenal 84pts (maybe 85pts)

City finish with 2 tough games, but they may not matter, that is not a bad quintet of games to have when you are 'bang in form'

Relegation battle just took a fun turn.

Everton v Leicester on Monday will be fascinating - loser surely won't survive.
Anyone from West Ham down could easily drop into 18th.

Relegation battle just took a fun turn.

Everton v Leicester on Monday will be fascinating - loser surely won't survive.
Anyone from West Ham down could easily drop into 18th.

WH will stay up.....they've found form at the right time

I can see Leicester going down though, an absolute mess of a club and I wont be sad to see them dumped back into the Championship where they belong.

I hope BT Sport are going to pay for Ferdinand, Viera and Keown’s tongues to be surgically removed from Pep’s arsehole.

That ‘interview’ was cringe-worthy.

I’ve lost all respect for Keown. fudge me…if his kids saw that how do they face their mates tomorrow?

Back