• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Liverpool win finish with 3 wins and massively better GD, meaning United would have to win 3 from 4

They have Wolves, Chelsea and Fulham at home. They should not need points at Bournemouth away...by rights
You're right , they have an easy looking run in but they seem to be fading in the second half of games and don't really look like scoring, especially away from home and things don't always come easy at the business end of the season.

I know every team can say similar, but if we could have just gone and got that 3rd goal against them we would have been right in the mix

Those four late goals against Southampton, Everton, Bournemouth and Liverpool were more costly. Six points lost.

We'd been fourth if we in these games had just had a fragment of that relsilience we showed in the final five minutes yesterday.

Lots of ifs and buts, but keeping Stellini was costly, IMO.

Last edited:
Been having a think (rare and dangerous). If utd don't get new owners (especially qatari). It might be better for us if liverpool get top 4. Unpopular as that may be.

If i have it right. 2 seasons without cl football would mean utds sponsorship deals and kit sponsors are cut dramatically. Think addidas it is by 30%. Alternatively so would liverpools budget. Just by not having cl.

Dunno. Food for thought.

Been having a think (rare and dangerous). If utd don't get new owners (especially qatari). It might be better for us if liverpool get top 4. Unpopular as that may be.

If i have it right. 2 seasons without cl football would mean utds sponsorship deals and kit sponsors are cut dramatically. Think addidas it is by 30%. Alternatively so would liverpools budget. Just by not having cl.

Dunno. Food for thought.

Yeh certainly an interesting dynamic coming up for the league. Chelsea with their squad next season will be intersting to see, someone else, as you say be it United or Liverpool out the CL will equally be interesting to see, also because Liverpools owners have made noises about pulling out. The Toon in the CL, I would chuck us in that, one good window and manage appointment and out the CL, its going to be a red hot interesting PL next year

Yeh certainly an interesting dynamic coming up for the league. Chelsea with their squad next season will be intersting to see, someone else, as you say be it United or Liverpool out the CL will equally be interesting to see, also because Liverpools owners have made noises about pulling out. The Toon in the CL, I would chuck us in that, one good window and manage appointment and out the CL, its going to be a red hot interesting PL next year

With the new spending rules it could be a nightmare for dofs working out budgets. Especially as they drop 10% next year.

Can see some upset fans in the summer window.

With the new spending rules it could be a nightmare for dofs working out budgets. Especially as they drop 10% next year.

Can see some upset fans in the summer window.

Yeh it will for sure. Going to test those in our support base that slated being in the CL despite the reality it pays the bills, going to have to realign those expectations

The Leicester players should be ashamed of themselves - this is a stroll for Fulham.

On 30 points with these 3 fixtures remaining:

Liverpool (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)
West Ham (H)

Big chance of them going down.

The Leicester players should be ashamed of themselves - this is a stroll for Fulham.

On 30 points with these 3 fixtures remaining:

Liverpool (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)
West Ham (H)

Big chance of them going down.

I think they drop TBH, as much as the kebab shops of Leeds will be taking a pounding, fat sam will be enough to keep them up.

Dean Smith was a weird go to man to keep them up TBH

Jeez this is bad, Leicester are shocking. Their team on paper is fair, but they have literally given up.

As a must win this is as bad as I have seen from a team as well equipped

Back