• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

They must be having a season off the inhalers. Their press is non existent. Where’s all the runs. They look off compared to previous years just work rate wise . Klopps message worn thin maybe .

I’m here for a Klopp last season at Dortmund finish for the dippers

Last edited:
Utd win for me.

They've got an xG of about 5 in this half and have scored 1. They're no threat to us until they replace Gashford

Perfectly possible that they spend another £150m say this window. Add another CM and a CF say. They're desperate so will throw cash around

They must be having a season off the inhalers. Their press is non existent. Where’s all the runs. They look off compared to previous years just work rate wise . Klopps message worn thin maybe .

I’m here for a Klopp last season at Dortmund finish for the dippers

Interesting article a while back on the net that said clubs who do that need to lay off the PEDs every once in a while or risk doing serious damage to players because the body can only take so much. He basically said that the season after they won it that they'd have no chance of winning it again and would see a lot of injuries. Lo and behold, they were lucky to get 4th that year and had a bunch of injuries for the first time under Klopp.

I only believe it because I hate them and want to be true but there is a decent argument there that they're at it.

Interesting article a while back on the net that said clubs who do that need to lay off the PEDs every once in a while or risk doing serious damage to players because the body can only take so much. He basically said that the season after they won it that they'd have no chance of winning it again and would see a lot of injuries. Lo and behold, they were lucky to get 4th that year and had a bunch of injuries for the first time under Klopp.

I only believe it because I hate them and want to be true but there is a decent argument there that they're at it.

I have read similar. Find it hard to believe they would be able to get away with it.

Surely the authorities in the game would be all over it.

Hoping it’s a bit like us under Poch where the message wears thin. The players become blind to it . Here’s hoping anyway. Klopp is clearly a great coach , but a massive Bell end

Regardless of the final result, found it ridiculous Man U getting written off after two games. Was obvious they were going to spend a lot more money aswell. They could still easily challenge top 4…..

Regardless of the final result, found it ridiculous Man U getting written off after two games. Was obvious they were going to spend a lot more money aswell. They could still easily challenge top 4…..

Always depended on their transfer activity in my view

Bet Ronaldo is bursting with rage....always wants to be the centre of attention and having to sit on the bench in this game. Amusing. He's probably hoping Liverpool score a couple so that he can come on and save the day

I have read similar. Find it hard to believe they would be able to get away with it.

What proportion of their players have asthma?

What proportion of high level athletes would you expect to have asthma bad enough to require regular treatment?

Hoping it’s a bit like us under Poch where the message wears thin. The players become blind to it . Here’s hoping anyway. Klopp is clearly a great coach , but a massive Bell end

The authorities are in on it, think of what would happen to the game if it came out the last 30 years were fake.

It’s the same thing cycling went through. Too much invested in those guiltiest for the organising bodies to do the right thing.

Football is the biggest professional sport on the planet yet has fewer drug tests than snooker.

What proportion of their players have asthma?

What proportion of high level athletes would you expect to have asthma bad enough to require regular treatment?
Not sure . Would assume it’s the same as the population. Just checked it’s 6.1% of male population. So you’d assume couple in squad tops

Back