• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

So, this win (impending) pretty much cements it that the Glazers aren't going to sell. Hahaha.

All the hot air expelled by the ridiculous Man U supporters groups could float a fleet of blimps. Not worth much else after this.

I hope Conte is taking notes, that is 3 out of the top 4 who have had the game taken to them and made look mediocre (Saudi Sportswashing Outpost were a little naïve in the end).
Conte doesn’t do that
Why would he change the way he wins titles now

Pretty much a STFU moment for Klopp. His team's been utterly underwhelming so far and this result should force a ton of humility on him. But fat chance that will happen. There's the Tommy Tuchel playbook to work with - bound to be blame galore placed elsewhere.

Just had a look at the Rashford goal again online . Looks dodgey. Looks well offside.

Yeah, couldn't believe it myself. But, like the cushy schedule granted Arsenal to offer them the best possible start the season, a win for United is good for the league. And I firmly believe that, by hook or by crook, what the league wants, the league gets.

Or, at the very least, sets up the greatest possibility of getting what they want.

Can’t wait to hear Klopps interview. I’m hoping for something epic. Please GHod let Keane tell him that Liverpool were very definitely sloppy tonight.

Back