• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Not dropping points against team who 'should' be beaten is going to behuge this season

THere's so much cash being spent by PL teams. Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West Ham are spending fortunes, Utd will blow a pile more...the top positions are going to be very competitive

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are the dark horses, particularly as they dont have European football like other teams and given the World Cup this year, I'd expect fixture congestion to be even more of a problem than normal

Nothing suspicious about that performance at all, dingdonged by a bottom of the table club a few days ago, then score 9 today.

Think some bags have been emptied this week.

Not dropping points against team who 'should' be beaten is going to behuge this season

THere's so much cash being spent by PL teams. Saudi Sportswashing Outfit and West Ham are spending fortunes, Utd will blow a pile more...the top positions are going to be very competitive

Saudi Sportswashing Outfit are the dark horses, particularly as they dont have European football like other teams and given the World Cup this year, I'd expect fixture congestion to be even more of a problem than normal

They are spending fortunes but it remains to be seen how much those signings actually improve them. Casemiro and isak look good on paper. But not sure their cost will be reflected in how much they improve the team.

Bottom 6 this season, in no particular order:

Fulham
Southampton
Bournemouth
Forest
Wolves
Brentford or Palace

Some poor teams in that group

0-0 HT..Did I hear a few boos? Really???
For the ref I imagine, although the only decisions he’s got wrong are not giving 2 fouls by Arsenal on Motrovic, but still the Goons appeal for everything and think they should get every single decision. Just need to see or game last season for that.

Back