• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Gordon has told Everton he wants to sign for Chelsea to play Champions League football and boost his chances of being selected for England's World Cup squad. (Athletic - subscription required)

The above is what I call delusions of grandeur. Does he think he can bench anyone in the current Chelsea squad? Not to even mention the English team. I don't see anything special about him.

Then again the misguided fellow may be trying out excuses from his agent.
He has apparently already agreed personal terms with Chelsea. As i said in the transfer section, this is surely tapping up if he is kicking up a fuss about it.

Southamptno - Utd was quite even in the first half. A point for Southampton here would be very nice - stop Utd getting momentum

Bella Kotchap and Lavia look like two real prospects for Southampton at CB and DM

How was that not handball against McTominay???
2 wrongs don't make a right therefore 2 handballs cancel each other out?

No doubt the 4th official will apologise after the game, as that is the new approach for this season....

United wont be far off come the end of the season.

City now 0-2 down at home to Palace. This season has started like it could be as wide open as ever. We could do with getting in some real points in the bag early doors

Back