• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Utd go 5th if they win. Lol
Said weeks ago people will be eating humble pie, ridiculing them because of a couple of defeats with a new boss. He is a very good coach, and it is a long season. Casemiro is quality and Anthony is very skilful - regardless of whether they are overpaid or not, they have strengthened and won’t be far away from us….

Tottenham/ Chelsea/ West Ham / Leeds/ Millwall / Cardiff all in London today with all 3pm kick offs
Police will be busy

Don’t understand this love in with Elliott, think he’s been part of Liverpools problem this season. Looks decent with the ball but he’s non existent without it. Playing in a midfield 3 with Fabinho as the only natural centre midfielder they are way too open, Everton just strolling through the centre.

Maybe just a square peg in a round hole, but don’t see him as a CM long term.

What's the matter with West Ham? They haven't bent over for Chelski yet. Someone hasn't read the script. :confused:

I agree
They are nicking the 1 goal wins again which is great for points and confidence but doesn’t necessarily show a team that’s on total control
They are playing really well it seems and form what I’ve seen IMO they are at their best already… will that last.
Do you watch them play? They look fit progressing play with lttile triangles all over the pitch.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Back