• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

I have rated Tielemans highly but the more i watch him when Leicester are playing badly the more i feel he is not a player you would want in your team. He is 100% a player who shuts off and can’t be bothered when things are not going right. Not someone who plays for the coach.

Don’t get me wrong he has bags of ability but its not a player i would trust.

100%. Just watch him for Bergwijn’s winner last season. He was awful for the rest of that match too.

Where does that say VAR should not go against the ref??? VAR informs the ref that he made a mistake but he still uses monitor to make the final decision.
VAR doesn't ignore mistakes made by the ref.

The ref makes the decision. In the prem var is making the decision. In other countries var can inform the ref that they've missed something but it is the refs decision whether he checks it or not.

Personally i wouldn't have var unless it was an ai that replaced thd ref completely but the tech isn't there yet.

fudging belter from Mac Allister

giphy.gif

Why didn't Aguero or Jesus get numbers like that? His numbers were/are the same at Dortmund and RB Salzburg and the national team, where the supply line is nowhere near as good. He's just a very good centre forward.

Agueros start to life at Emirates Marketing Project was identical to Haalands in terms of goals before the Villa game - there was a comparison pic doing the rounds.

Potter has done a great job keeping them playing at the level they are after losing important players for them.

He is a great manager and will end up at one of the top teams. It's just a case of which one loses their manager first.

I would love him here when Conte moves on but feel Tuchel, Pep or Klopp will be gone before Conte.

My first game at the lane this season is against Leicester i hope they are still brick when we play them.

Back