• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Foul number one: Gabriel blocking off Bamford, not even looking at the ball, clear as day. Obstruction.

foul number 2: Bamford runs in to Gabriel although he had no choice really.

foul number 3: Gabriel kicks out at Bamford, but doesn’t connect. (Apparently that’s a straight red if you’re Son)

not sure how they got away with that with VAR, let alone VAR reversing the original decision.

There is no parallels to Leicester season. Leicester didn’t have the monster of Emirates Marketing Project to compete with, Leicester wasn’t competing in Europe and Leicester did not have the same expectations. Today showed Arsenal can be got at, and when they go deeper into the season and pick up more injuries with their squad depth they are only going to become more fragile. They will likely get top 4 but beyond that I wouldn’t worry….
Exactly this. I don't think their luck will hold out when they start playing decent sides away from home. Just wish that period would come sooner. I am still annoyed that we put in our annual no show at the death star.

Back