• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - centre back

Which two centre backs are the biggest qunts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a sitcom that I would like to see

250px-Terry_And_June.jpg
How is Barnet these days?

Keown is a shoe in for me, the way he got in van Nistelrooys face after that penalty miss was disgusting

Terry however is another level, racist scumbag clam, the second most definitive player in this eleven. A clear winner for the post of vice captain.

he does what he does on the pitch in front of tv cameras, i'll take that over actual criminals and antagonistic discriminators every single time

he does what he does on the pitch in front of tv cameras, i'll take that over actual criminals and antagonistic discriminators every single time
I thought we were talking about football.

Pepe is a massive clam on the pitch all the time. It is amusing but there is no denying what a massive bellend he is.

Shawcross is worth a mention, as is Huth and Klaus Augenthaler, Pepe, Ramos. The list is endless. Could fill a whole squad of CB qunts

Generally to be a good centre back there has to be an element of it to their game. We were privileged to have a player in King that didn't need to, a true one-off in the modern game.

Much as dislike Scumpbell I honestly think he has mental issues whilst Adams and Terry are just grade-A toss pots.

It depends whether we're focusing on their behaviour on the pitch or off it as well. I don't remember him being a dirty player, just a complete **** for leaving on a free and somehow acting as if the abuse he gets is somehow based on race.

Generally to be a good centre back there has to be an element of it to their game. We were privileged to have a player in King that didn't need to, a true one-off in the modern game.

But racism on the pitch elevates terry beyond the bounds of duty.

Obvious who this will be. Honourable mentions to Rio and Carragher

Rio was great player and a real gentleman off the pitch

We used to be able to go the wet spam players lounge and he was ten frost one to come and offer autographs and ask how everyone was. I went 3/4 time and he recognised me and came and had a proper chat

He also invited my mates mum who ran the bar to his wedding as he had known her for a long time

Definites: Judas, Pepe, Terry, Adams, Keown

Possibles: Holton, Shawcross, Huth, Augenthaler, Ramos, Bould, Luiz, Grimandi, Ferdinand, Carragher

Are we missing anyone? Any support for a possible being added to the list?

Definites: Judas, Pepe, Terry, Adams, Keown

Possibles: Holton, Shawcross, Huth, Augenthaler, Ramos, Bould, Luiz, Grimandi, Ferdinand, Carragher

Are we missing anyone? Any support for a possible being added to the list?

Who is Holton?

Back