• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - centre back

Which two centre backs are the biggest qunts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there was an incident during his time at Leeds that leaves a bad taste in the mouth

Oh yes I remember. With Lee Bowyer? I actually think after that he seemed to turn a corner, no?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Campbell, Terry and Pepe are all outstanding candidates. Although I agree with the post above about Campbell's issues. For pure thuggery, Huth deserves an honourable mention, bringing a new meaning to huth-ball.

I'll start the poll tonight. Before I do, should any of the possibles be promoted to the list? Have we missed anyone? You've got until I've had my dinner to say.

Definites: Judas, Pepe, Terry, Adams, Keown, Huth

Possibles: Holton, Shawcross, Augenthaler, Ramos, Bould, Luiz, Grimandi, Ferdinand, Carragher, Carvalho, Woodgate, Lescott

I'll start the poll tonight. Before I do, should any of the possibles be promoted to the list? Have we missed anyone? You've got until I've had my dinner to say.

Definites: Judas, Pepe, Terry, Adams, Keown, Huth

Possibles: Holton, Shawcross, Augenthaler, Ramos, Bould, Luiz, Grimandi, Ferdinand, Carragher, Carvalho, Woodgate, Lescott
How many courses? Are we talking banquet or rivita?

one could argue, judas was only a clam to us Spurs fans, so far, with Lehman (and surely Terry), we have an all purpose clam, his own fans consider him a clam, likewise his wife and even his children hate him

campbell has become a caricature, i can't bring myself to hate him anymore, i'm over it

He was a big toothless brick brickhouse who Man Utd signed from a 3rd division team in the 70's. He just went round kicking people (didn't we all back then) and played for Scotland.

And that stupid song they sung about him.

" 6 ft 2 eyes of blue"

"Big Jim Holton is after you"

Back