• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Hate to be a pedant, but it was 4-1 :D Gary Speed penalty for them. I was in South Lower that day, brilliant Berbatov performance, as Gazza says, a masterclass.

People ask me why I still follow Tottenham. Trophies are great and I love to see the club win them. Matches like the above give me joy on a lesser level but joy nonetheless.

This brought back memories of the Martin Jol team. Thank you.

People ask me why I still follow Tottenham. Trophies are great and I love to see the club win them. Matches like the above give me joy on a lesser level but joy nonetheless.

This brought back memories of the Martin Jol team. Thank you.
We really do miss a showman. Kane and Son are up there with our best ever, but more clinical than the outrageous skill of a Berbatov, Gascoigne or Hoddle.

I used to love the old Yids drumming chant at WHL, didn't that bloke n the corner get hounded out? Seem to remember something like that. Large manufactured flags and a drummer seems abit meh

I expect that any drumming to get a "Yids" chant going will see the trial come to a swift end!

I am more worried about one of the suggestions in the survey which was putting the words to songs up on the big screens. Hopefully enough people said "no" to that one. Can you imagine the ridicule if we did that?! (I made that point in my survey response).

I expect that any drumming to get a "Yids" chant going will see the trial come to a swift end!

I am more worried about one of the suggestions in the survey which was putting the words to songs up on the big screens. Hopefully enough people said "no" to that one. Can you imagine the ridicule if we did that?! (I made that point in my survey response).

Already gone to court over chanting "yids". Context matters, it's not offensive according to the court when we sing it.

Already gone to court over chanting "yids". Context matters, it's not offensive according to the court when we sing it.

We know the club would prefer the chant not to be used, although they are obviously not banning it. The club can set whatever conditions they want when agreeing to allow the trial with the drummer, regardless of what a court may have determined. I would not be at all surprised if that were a condition. That is all I was saying.

I used to love the old Yids drumming chant at WHL, didn't that bloke n the corner get hounded out? Seem to remember something like that. Large manufactured flags and a drummer seems abit meh

He stopped buying a season ticket when he realised that the stewards were no longer checking him as he came in the gate carrying the drum rather than the turnstile - got caught and banned.

So the story goes anyway

Back