• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I would've thought that the rugby authorities would rather the match was played on the grass. I get that we can't risk the pitch during the football season but post season should be a different matter.
Maybe
But right has been played on modern plastic plenty of times
I played a game years ago on brick plastic. Was awful with the ball bouncing but weirdly fine for tackling…

That's fantastic news another trophy won ha. Fair play to Danny, that stadium is just shear class! If I supported any other club I would be highly envious. Just need a team to match and deserving fans also.

I do wonder how long it will take for the stadium to roar at maximum, it seems quieter than the lane since we have been there.

It won't ever, and that's on us as fans ...

That's fantastic news another trophy won ha. Fair play to Danny, that stadium is just shear class! If I supported any other club I would be highly envious. Just need a team to match and deserving fans also.

I do wonder how long it will take for the stadium to roar at maximum, it seems quieter than the lane since we have been there.
I take it you didn’t to go to the arsenal game last season or the first home game post Covid vs city?
They we’re exceptional atmospheres

I take it you didn’t to go to the arsenal game last season or the first home game post Covid vs city?
They we’re exceptional atmospheres

CL QF was electric, been to some corkers at the new stadium

Like anything, like WHL, good games and bad, early kick offs at WHL were as dire as any games I had been to, In fact despite their unpopular by opinion, I always found later Saturday and Sunday KOs better atmospheres in general (along with night games)

CL QF was electric, been to some corkers at the new stadium

Like anything, like WHL, good games and bad, early kick offs at WHL were as dire as any games I had been to, In fact despite their unpopular by opinion, I always found later Saturday and Sunday KOs better atmospheres in general (along with night games)
Inter at home at the old lane the roof was wobbling
It was immense
Blackburn’s at home where we lost and fans were lobbing paper season tickets on the pitch was intense for the wrong reasons

Inter at home at the old lane the roof was wobbling
It was immense
Blackburn’s at home where we lost and fans were lobbing paper season tickets on the pitch was intense for the wrong reasons

Yeh indeed

I mean I don't think I ever saw a decent Bolton or Watford atmosphere in my time at WHL for obvious reason similar to not having a decent experience at the new ground for like for like sides. But on the flip as with WHL I have been to games that rocked

The return of Judas will take some beating IMV. THAT was vitriol personified regardless of it being WHL or NWHL

Back